BELGİN SABANCI , ILICA MAH.SEVGİ SOK. NO:6/A- B NARLIDERE İZMİR (HERADERMA) (“data controller”), we use various cookie data files to ensure that our users benefit from our internet (“web”) services safely and completely, improve user experience, compile statistical information and protect the privacy of our visitors. As a data controller, personal data is collected through cookies.
The data controller may process personal data collected through cookies provided that it meets the conditions (legal reasons) specified in Article 5/2 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (Law) or with the explicit consent of the data subject.
As the data controller, we may abolish the cookies we use on our website and applications, change their types or functions. Any updates to our clarification text will become effective upon publication on our website and web applications.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
– Statistics Cookies: They are used to analyze the usage habits of our members and guests and to determine application statistics.
YOUR RIGHTS LISTED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER
Data subjects according to the Law,
– Learn whether personal data is being processed,
– Request information regarding your personal data reported to be processed,
– Learn the purpose of processing and whether the data is used in accordance with its purpose,
– To request correction of incomplete or incorrectly processed data and, if there are persons to whom personal data are transferred, to request notification of the transactions made within this scope to these persons,
– To learn the third parties in Turkey and abroad to whom personal data is transferred, if any,
– To request the deletion or destruction of the collected data and if there are persons to whom personal data are transferred, to request that the transactions made within this scope be notified to these persons,
– Request compensation for damages that may arise due to unlawfully processed data,
– They have the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
You can submit your applications for your rights listed above to the data controller in writing by filling out the Private Heraderma Polyclinic Data Owner Application Form, which you can access at https://heraderma.com/iletisim/, or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to the data controller by the data subject and registered in the system of the data controller.
Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.