IPL vascular treatment is one of the most effective technological methods used to treat vascular problems in the skin. Vascular problems that disturb the person aesthetically can lead to a stained and unpleasant appearance on the skin surface.
Our vessels that provide circulation in our body are under our skin. However, depending on genetics, age, external and internal factors, they can become visible on the skin surface. The color of the veins that appear on the skin surface varies according to their depth. If it is superficial, it can be bright red, and if it is deeper, it can be in colors such as blue and burgundy. Vascular problems can generally be seen in all parts of the body such as legs, arms and face. This situation can disturb the person aesthetically.
With the development of technology in recent years, successful results are obtained with laser applications in the treatment of varicose veins and capillary problems. One of these methods, IPL “Intense Pulsed Light”, effectively treats vascular problems with intense pulsed light system.
Unlike other lasers, IPL application is a device that does not spread linearly with a single wavelength of light, but can emit light at different wavelengths in the range of 400-1200 nm.
- Epilation (getting rid of unwanted hair),
- Acne and acne treatment,
- Skin resurfacing,
- Wrinkle treatment, non-surgical rejuvenation,
- Spot treatment
- Stretch mark treatment,
- Redness of the face (rosea),
- It can be used for capillary treatment.
The basic principle of the laser method used in vascular lesion treatment is to damage the vessel in a controlled manner and to remove it from the body naturally. Problematic vessels close to the surface are damaged by laser beams and blood flow is prevented. In this case, the blood finds a different vessel to flow. The damaged vessel is also removed from the body over time. In this way, it is possible to get rid of the problematic veins and achieve a more aesthetic appearance on the skin. However, the patient should start this treatment after consulting with specialists and making the necessary evaluations before treatment.
IPL vascular treatment steps are as follows:
- The area to be applied is first cleaned for hygiene.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the area with anesthetic cream to avoid pain during the procedure.
- Rays are sent to the problematic area with an intense pulsed light system.
The duration of the procedure may vary depending on the area treated. Again, the number of sessions and duration of treatment in vascular treatment may vary according to the person and the area to be treated. Your physician will be able to decide on the treatment process after performing the necessary controls.
During IPL application, only problematic veins are targeted and other tissues are not damaged.
IPL vascular treatment;
- Small vascular enlargements similar to a spider web on the skin surface (Telangiectasia)
- Vascular problems in the leg veins,
- Large telangiectasias
- It can treat problems such as wine stains (hemangioma).
This application, which can give extremely successful results, must be performed by a physician. Otherwise, it may cause serious health problems.
In our Heraderma Clinic, we can help you solve your vascular problems in a safe and healthy way with IPL laser application and our specialist physician.
- About Us
- Medical Aesthetic
- Alexandrite Lazer
- Cheek and Cheek Filling
- Cold Lipolysis
- Eye Contour and Under Eye Applications
- Eye Contour Mesotherapy
- Filler Applications for Lifting Purposes
- Filling Applications
- Microneedle with Radiofrequency (Morpheus 8)
- Jalupro V lift Super Hydro
- Lip Fillers
- Liquid Lifting
- Masseter Toxin
- Non-Surgical Thread Face-Neck Lift
- NCTF135 HA
- Skin Rejuvenation with Lasers
- Fractional Laser (Resurfx) Treatments
- Cellulite Mesotherapy
- Deep Cleansing Treatments (Dermalogica)
- Hair Mesotherapy
- Hair PRP Application
- Nd Yag Laser
- Oxygeneo Treatments
- Pressotherapy (Lymph Drainage)
- IPL Vascular Treatment
- PB Serum
- PRP Treatment
- Wrinkle Toxin Treatment
- Vitamin Injection (Facial Mesotherapy)
- Stretch Mark Treatments
- Sweating Treatment