PB Serum, one of the most popular non-surgical aesthetic applications of recent years, is a mixture containing a fixed amount of hyaluronic acid and varying amounts of lipase, collagenase and lyase enzymes. Within the PB Serum application, the ratios of lipase, collagenase and lyase enzymes can be differentiated and this differentiation is presented as 3 different mixtures with different functions in PB Serum content as Low, Medium and High.
What is PB Serum?
The serum consisting of hyaluronic acid naturally found in the skin and lipase, collagenase and lyase enzymes in varying proportions is called PB Serum and the treatment performed by applying this serum to the skin is called PB Serum application.
Hyaluronic acid in PB serum is responsible for activating the enzymes in the serum. Each enzyme in the content has a different function:
- Collagenase triggers the production of new collagen, breaks down collagen that has lost its function and replaces it with new collagen.
- Lipase dissolves excess fat tissue when injected into areas of excess fat accumulation. For this reason, there is lipase density in the medium PB Serum application applied for regional slimming.
- Lyase reduces fluid retention in tissues, removes edema and increases tissue permeability.
What Does PB Serum Do?
Although cellulite treatment and regional thinning come to mind first when it comes to PB Serum application, it is known that this serum has different forms and different effects of these forms.
Low PB Serum
It is a type of PB Serum recommended for reducing the minimal amount of fat clusters under the skin, tightening the skin, slowing down the signs of aging on the skin and skin rejuvenation purposes. Some people may require a single session, some may require 2 sessions.
Low PB Serum can be preferred for the following purposes:
- Facial area for skin rejuvenation,
- Minimizing under-eye bags,
- Tightening the neck and décolleté area,
- Hand rejuvenation,
- Increasing the rate of wound healing after operations,
- Improving the effectiveness of PB Medium and PB High applications,
- Reducing body edema.
Medium PB Serum
It is a type of PB Serum with a high concentration of lipase enzyme, which is recommended to be preferred for regional slimming in areas with regional fat accumulation as well as skin regeneration. Its main purpose is to reduce fat, eliminate edema and tighten the skin at the same time. It targets only the tissues of the area where it is injected.
Medium PB Serum usage areas can be listed as follows:
- Reduction of localized fat deposits in the abdomen and flanks,
- Improvement of face shape,
- Shaping the area by removing fat in the arm and armpit area,
- Cellulite treatment,
- Prevention of skin sagging,
- Shaping of the lower face area, elimination of sagging and recovery of tissues,
- Removal of fat accumulations in the jowl and chin area and tightening of the area.
High PB Serum
It is a type of PB serum in which the collagenase enzyme responsible for skin repair is concentrated in quantity. PB high, which has a restorative effect on the skin, stands out as a serum form recommended for use in sagging, cellulite treatment, skin rejuvenation and deepened scars.
High PB Serum benefits include:
- Elimination of wrinkles on the face,
- Skin rejuvenation,
- Recovery of sagging in the neck, abdomen and arm areas,
- Rejuvenation of the skin in body areas,
- Elimination of cellulite,
- Minimizing the appearance of acne, pimples, burn and scar scars, skin blemishes, operation scars,
- Advantages such as skin revitalization can be listed.
Different types of PB serum can be applied simultaneously in a single session. The scope of application can be differentiated by physicians who evaluate the needs of patients.
PB Serum Application Areas
PB Serum types can be safely applied all over the body. As always, it is important that the patient selection is made correctly and the application is performed by specialist physicians.
PB serum can be applied to anyone over the age of 18, whose general health status does not pose an obstacle for the application. It is not recommended to apply serum treatment, also called enzyme mesotherapy, to liver patients, those with kidney diseases, breastfeeding or women during pregnancy.
How is PB Serum Application Performed?
After determining the type of PB serum for the needs and expectations of the patient, local anesthetic cream is applied to the application area. Depending on the width of the application area, the procedure may take 15 – 45 minutes.
The serum is injected into the skin using fine needles. Bruising, redness and tenderness may occur at the injection site, which resolves spontaneously after a few days.
The question “Is PB Serum permanent?” can be answered that this application is effective for a very long time and even permanent. At this point, it is known that the lifestyle preferences of the patients after the application are decisive. After PB Serum application for cellulite or regional slimming, problems may recur if the patient does not pay attention to nutrition and exercise regimen.
The number of PB Serum sessions may also vary depending on the targeted change and from person to person. If it is aimed to remove minimal wrinkles with PB Serum, a single session may be sufficient, while for regional thinning, 2-6 sessions may be required within two to three-week periods depending on the condition of the target tissue. PB Serum effect usually occurs within 1 week.
In Heraderma clinic, PB Serum treatment is applied for skin rejuvenation, spot reduction, cellulite treatment and regional thinning, and the scope of treatment and which serum will be used are determined by the physicians as a result of patient-specific evaluations.
- About Us
- Medical Aesthetic
- Alexandrite Lazer
- Cheek and Cheek Filling
- Cold Lipolysis
- Eye Contour and Under Eye Applications
- Eye Contour Mesotherapy
- Filler Applications for Lifting Purposes
- Filling Applications
- Microneedle with Radiofrequency (Morpheus 8)
- Jalupro V lift Super Hydro
- Lip Fillers
- Liquid Lifting
- Masseter Toxin
- Non-Surgical Thread Face-Neck Lift
- NCTF135 HA
- Skin Rejuvenation with Lasers
- Fractional Laser (Resurfx) Treatments
- Cellulite Mesotherapy
- Deep Cleansing Treatments (Dermalogica)
- Hair Mesotherapy
- Hair PRP Application
- Nd Yag Laser
- Oxygeneo Treatments
- Pressotherapy (Lymph Drainage)
- IPL Vascular Treatment
- PB Serum
- PRP Treatment
- Wrinkle Toxin Treatment
- Vitamin Injection (Facial Mesotherapy)
- Stretch Mark Treatments
- Sweating Treatment