Fractional Laser Applications
Highly sensitive microbeams form narrow and deep columns in the epidermis and dermis with tissue coagulation, thus stimulating the natural healing response. The stratum corneum and surrounding tissue remain unaffected. Since it does not produce superficial effects, it belongs to the non-ablative laser group. It works together with contact cooling, the cooling feature is on the cooling feature, pain is minimized during the application with the cold effect on the skin.
How Does the Mechanism of Action Work?
- Since it is less absorbed by the intracellular fluid than CO2, the laser heat effect is transmitted to the epidermis and dermis layers while the stratum-corneum remains in place.
- Damage to the skin is deep.
- Compared to ablative lasers, it has fewer side effects.
- Since it does not damage the stratum-corneum, protection against infections is provided.
- Minimal erythema-edema and edema occur. Healing is very fast.
- No crusting is seen after application.
In which treatments is it used?
- Treatment of deep and superficial wrinkles
- Tightening of pores
- Neck and décolleté rejuvenation
- Sun and age spots
- Elimination of skin tone irregularity
- Improving the appearance of scars, burn scars and razor scars
- Treatment of stretch marks (stretch marks caused by puberty, pregnancy or weight change)
- In acne (acne) formation
- Treatment of acne scars (acne scars) and pits
- Keloid treatment
- Skin aging is the result of two basic processes.
- Internal causes are due to genetic factors, hormonal factors and aging.
External causes are due to sun and wind exposure, smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and poor diet.
The signs of skin aging can be considered in three categories.
Type-1 Pigment (color) change and capillaries:
Another aging effect is irregular increased discoloration, especially on the face. Laser and IPL treatment will be appropriate for these disorders. In aging skin, people with superficial capillaries on the face may also experience increased redness and blistering.
Type-2 Changes in skin texture and wrinkles:
Especially in the treatment of wrinkles between the eyes, on the forehead and around the eyes, Bot. The formation of wrinkles can be prevented with applications such as Tox. For wrinkle treatment, non-ablative laser types can be used to stimulate the subcutaneous tissue, increase collagen and elastin production and repair the skin.
These are skin cells that have been damaged to the extent that they can progress to skin cancer. Photodynamic therapy is a new non-surgical treatment that uses a cream and laser beam to treat sun-damaged skin before bigger skin problems such as cancer develop.
- About Us
- Medical Aesthetic
- Alexandrite Lazer
- Cheek and Cheek Filling
- Cold Lipolysis
- Eye Contour and Under Eye Applications
- Eye Contour Mesotherapy
- Filler Applications for Lifting Purposes
- Filling Applications
- Microneedle with Radiofrequency (Morpheus 8)
- Jalupro V lift Super Hydro
- Lip Fillers
- Liquid Lifting
- Masseter Toxin
- Non-Surgical Thread Face-Neck Lift
- NCTF135 HA
- Skin Rejuvenation with Lasers
- Fractional Laser (Resurfx) Treatments
- Cellulite Mesotherapy
- Deep Cleansing Treatments (Dermalogica)
- Hair Mesotherapy
- Hair PRP Application
- Nd Yag Laser
- Oxygeneo Treatments
- Pressotherapy (Lymph Drainage)
- IPL Vascular Treatment
- PB Serum
- PRP Treatment
- Wrinkle Toxin Treatment
- Vitamin Injection (Facial Mesotherapy)
- Stretch Mark Treatments
- Sweating Treatment